Welcome to our 500,000-square-foot commercial property near Thomas Circle in Northwest DC. This prominent building is blocks away from McPherson Metro Station (blue & orange lines) and is home to our company headquarters. Standing 12 stories high, this building is the proud winner of the 1993 National Capital Area Energy Conservation Competition (ENCOMP) and is either currently or has leased space to GSA and significant government contractors.
- typical 39,393 square feet floor plans
- on-site parking available (318 regular spaces, 370 stacked spaces total over 3 levels)
- fully equipped fitness center on-site, exclusively for tenants
- integrated and customizable proximity card security system for access control
- CCTV at all entrances and exits, main lobby, terrace level, loading dock, alley and building perimeter
- outstanding window line, 4 sides of the building
- telecommunications hotel; multiple switch centers & fiber points of presence
- cutting-edge energy management system with customized automation for maximum use of conservation measures
Telecommunications Connectivity Detail
Incumbent Carrier: Verizon
Services: High bandwidth fiber Internet and phone
On-net Provider: Level 3
Near-net providers: XO Communications (80'), Sidera (175'), Zayo Group (305'), CenturyLink (311’), FiberLight (324'), KDL-Windstream (328'), FiberTech (351'), First Comm (352'), 24/7 (354'), PaeTec (415')
Need a specific provider? We are always looking to expand our profile! Please have your potential provider contact us.
With only ~8% of building square footage consuming 28% of building electricity, 1120 Vermont Avenue NW posses unique challenges in energy efficiency rating. This is primarily a result of the EPA’s requirements regarding how electric data is reported for Data Centers versus Office Space, a significant impact to a building that operates as a carrier hotel (an obvious feature of this property). At this time, despite heavy handicapping, the property has benchmarked at an Energy Star score of 51, representing that this location consumes an average amount of electricity for a building of its age and size. By upgrading this location’s mechanical plant and installing electric sub-meters for consumption reclassification, we expect to meet and exceed the required score of 75 within 6 months of this date.
With consideration of your unique business needs and the constantly evolving commercial market, our property management and broker teams are always excited to speak with prospective tenants about the exciting opportunities our buildings have to offer. Whether your current lease is expiring or your current space no longer meets your needs, our versatile space options and innovative suite designs are guaranteed to meet your needs.